The next meeting of the Elkland Library Book Discussion Group is Saturday, February 25th, 10 am at the Library. The book for the month of February is It Is Well by James D. Shipman.
Books are provided by loan from the Potter-Tioga Library System. Interested readers are encouraged to attend.
The Elkland Area Community Library Board of Trustees will meet on Monday, January 16th, 2017 at 7 pm at the Library. The public is welcome. Future meetings for 2017 are listed here.
Download Books Here
An online library to download thousands of audio and ebooks to listen or read on your computer or transfer books to a portable device, like an iPod or MP3 player. Download the latest best sellers, fiction, and nonfiction to your Kindle or almost any e-reader today! Try it, it’s easy! It’s free! (Login in using your library card) Don’t enter any spaces.
Notify the library to add you card number if you wish to have access to this site. Contact the library for help if you have any problems using this site.
is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources—rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids.
- Complete 1790-1940 U.S. Federal Census with images and every-name indexes for all years
- Additional census records such as Mortality and Non-Population Schedules, Indian Census Rolls, and more
- Expanded collection of genealogy and local history books and city directories with an all-new user interface, thumbnail images and hit highlighting
- Complete Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty Land record collection (NARA M804)
- Freedman’s Bank Records with full-page register view
- Periodical Source Index Archive (PERSI), 1800-2009
- U.S. Serial Set Memorials, Petitions and Private Relief Actions
- All-new research aids
- Interactive census maps
- And more
- One Stop Shop: Save time everything in one spot.
- Get answers to your questions with Chat with a Librarian
- Find e-resources all in one place and login with our library code PL3172 and the last 4 digit code on your library card or an eCard you get on POWER Library.